This is the tutorial to use the link. Leave a comment if you'd like more advanced instructions for suggestions on how to link it to a photograph.
- Decide which particular page on Touch of Europe you want to link to. For instance "Spicy" products at http://www.touchofeurope.net/linens/SpicyFlavor.html
- Log into your www.CJ.com Account. If you are not our affiliate yet, click here to securely sign up.
- Click on the tab that says "Get Links"
- Locate, at the top of that page, the "SEARCH" Advertisers (in a drop down box), with a blank typing box.
- Change the drop down to "LINKS" and in the blank search box, type 10733686 then click on 'find'
- When the search is complete, you'll be looking at our customizable link for Touch of Europe
- On the far right of the link information, you'll see a "get HTML" link
Now in the window that pops up, you'll be changing a few things
- in the "Destination URL" where you currently see http://www.touchofeurope.net you'll change it to the page you want it to direct to... in our example " http://www.touchofeurope.net/linens/SpicyFlavor.html "
- Next, click the button labeled "Update Link Code" to the upper left of the code. DO NOT do this after the next steps or you will lose your customized wording.
- Then to customize for what YOU want the link to say, in the code in the box below, locate the words ' Click Here ' between the < and > symbols. Very carefully erase the words Click Here (not the symbols), then type in what you would like it to show, in this case you might choose Get Spicy ! Flavor it up.
- Copy your resulting code, then just past it to your website or blog HTML like you do with any other code. You can even add a picture to highlight it.
Your result will be :-
(and you could add a photograph for visual interest and even link the code to the photo)