[Medium Banner # 10888515]
There are over 450 fantastic high and low priced items in there that lend themselves to multi purchases and add on's and there is FREE SHIPPING when the total is over $50.
A great promotion, blog or ad campaign for the slow months, not to mention endless editorial and combination opportunities.
I'll feature something from the category regularly over the coming weeks, with accompanying editorial and/or combination text links you can use !
Today :- Candles, perfect for summer entertaining inside and out
[link # 10888478]
Custom Links below (see here for how)
Beautiful Blackberry Summer Scented Candle for Outdoor Entertaining
Lighting is one of the easiest (and least-expensive) ways to cast a relaxing, romantic or enchating glow on any outdoor space. Try these ideas when you want to illuminate a setting and create a special mood.
- Votive, cache pot, jar, and lantern candles work best outdoors, having some natural shelter from blowing out, in these forms.
- You can use glass jars, oversize shells, driftwood, lanterns or whitewashed plant pots to bring a touch of the seashore and a bit of beachy atmosphere to an evening outside.
- Use found objects or things you have where possible but other things, like big shells, terracotta pots to paint, etc are available inexpensively from craft stores, online auctions and souvenir shops.
- Just fill with sand, seaglass or pebbles to sit your candles in and voila ! Instant beach look.
- Another fun idea is to fill a shallow tray or large round dish with sand or even leave out the sand, just put a crisp white linen cloth there instead.
- Round up a few things to arrange vignettes or a single group of out-doorsy or beach things (shells, starfish, seaglass, grasses, craft moss, greens, produce, even add crystals to sparkle in the candle light)
- Place a glass jar or votive candle at the center of each group (never place anything flammable above or hanging over the candles though).
- Set the tray on a low table or the round dish on your patio dining table (or both), and enjoy a quiet drink or candle lit dinner outdoors.